Lolling @ Search Queries
I was just reviewing some of the searches that people have done to arrive at this wonderful site over the last month or so and thought that I would share them with the class. I have decided to link internally to the most ‘relevant’ page. As you will see below some of them are slightly off the mark…
- man fucks goat – keyword stats
- fuck you google instant search
- google seo fuck
- exact domain is not working in seo
- the final annihilation of man
- alternative of fuzzy seo
- how do i stop totaljobs spamming me
- synonyms of fuck
- shit seo people say
- i ve grown and you haven t
- google algorithm leaked
- what the fuck is us digital copyright
- some fucking keyword
- fucking websites not working 2012
- seomoz is shit
- exact match domains don t work 2012
- seo people any good
- crying because they did something wrong
Haha, yes I swear these are all true. I’m sure that some of you are probably at fault for a few of these but they just remind me of the superb resource I provide here at the 01100111011001010110010101101011plex!
I’ve also realised that I should probably tone down the swearing at some point. Might put together a sexy pie chart that shows the percentage of organic visitors who arrived using one swear word or more. Or not.
There was also another particular search phrase that I wanted to add but couldn’t as it was pretty personal about a guy in the industry that I have a fair amount of respect for. No I won’t say who or what. No not even for that!