Published on March 2nd, 2013 | by 0111001101100100
Creating Interactive Images with Other People’s Content
Visual + Text = #Win
Once upon a time I was fortunate enough to interview an up and coming inbound marketer.
I’ve used that post to create a wordle type image. You may recognise an outline in the image below…
How could you steal this type of content for something cool?
You could create an image of…
- Martin Luthur King Jr with ‘I Have A Dream‘
- Winston Churchill with ‘We Shall Fight On The Beaches‘
- 2pac with the lyrics of ‘Do for Love‘
- Layne Staley with the lyrics to ‘Queen of the Rodeo‘
- Kurt Cobain with his suicide note (ultra fanboy skills…)
- Roger Federer with the article ‘Federer as religious experience‘
- Todd Marinovich with the article ‘The Man Who Never Was‘
- Aaron Swartz with ‘Who Controls The Internet‘
- Aldous Huxley with ‘The Doors of Perception‘
Or maybe even a picture of yourself with a piece of content you wrote that you don’t completely hate… If you go and do this and add it to your site give me a shout and I will add the image and link to your post.
Creating Interactive Images with Other People’s Content,