Playing around with maps. A content master’s day is always busy.
I thought I’d make a map showing the football clubs in London. The key is pretty self explanatory and when you hover over the pins you get club information (address, phone number and league) as well as the website if you click on the team name.
Wow Sean, amazing!
I suppose with a bit of time and effort there are loads of things that you could create, how about:
- A map of free resources within a city?
- A pub crawl for you and your mates?
- A list of comic book stores within a local area?
- A map of respectable SEO agencies in England? (lol, at an empty map)
- Your favourite restaurants in the UK?
O.k so the food over here is pretty shit but I’m sure that there are millions more ideas that you could think of.
Create my pretties!