The post talks about not aiming to make specific content but just to make something exceptional.
The post and tweet combined made me think of a few possible ways to redefine ‘content’ into something else. I feel that because I’m above so many other SEO’s clambering their way to the SEO summit I can have a decent bash at redefining something, so here goes…
- Successful internets
- #RCS (Real Content Shit)
- A page that shepherds the user to a place you want them to go. (snappy)
- #AP (Achieved Potential)
- #STM (Superior To Market)
Fuck it I’m blabbering, just wanted to brainstorm. What do you think? Have any further ideas of what we could redefine it too?
Really like these ideas:
- Eye Velcro
- Penetrating Entity Nudges Into Sales (use as acronym)
- Narrative structured usability
- Stuff & things
- Or why not just ‘goods’ as used in economics. “Goods – Objects that can satisfy people’s wants.”
- Quality Words and Code (QWC)