I’ve been playing a lot of Tetris recently on my way into work. It’s probably in my top 3 games. Anyway short post today with a small idea.
Post content creation what do you do? Add a few social links on Twitter, Facebook and maybe Linkedin? Spend 10 minutes to find loads of different resources who are actually looking for your content by doing the following:
- “Keyword” blog – Scrape the top 100 results with Google scraper, export
- “Keyword” forum – Scrape the top 100 results with Google scraper, export
- “Keyword” – Scrape the top 100 results with Google scraper, export
- Add 300 URL’s to a Google custom search engine. You’ll probably have to trim any URLs but this should open up more opportunities for finding relevant users. (remember to save this for future occasions)
- Type your article title and/or different variations into the custom search engine.
- Discuss your latest post in these places 🙂
- Brand visibility increased!
Nowt genius but might help.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]How Can I Increase Relevant Visibility To My Post?,