Free Links This Way…
I love a good link building service image, they’re full of such hope!
Anyway, If you had the opportunity to ask an SEO genius a question, what would you ask?
What about if you had the opportunity to ask an SEO genius a question whilst also gaining a free link from an amazing website?*
How about if I could offer you the opportunity to ask an SEO genius a question whilst gaining a free link from an amazing website* and the opportunity to look clever in front of tens of visitors?
For some reason Ross Hudgens has been kind enough to allow me to interview him for this amazing website*. I originally put together a list of SEO questions and thought to myself…
Do people really want to read the answers to these questions?
How can I be sure that people would be interested in the answers?
Easy, give them an opportunity to sound clever by asking Ross Hudgens a question and offer a free link out when the question is added for the interview!
A free link?
Yeah, why not?
It’s not much of an incentive…
Dude, do one I’m the fucking rank king
So yeah, I’m looking for some cool, interesting and diverse questions to ask Ross. Think you’ve got a difficult question? Had problems with a certain SEO area and need some advice?
- I will link out to the top ten questions asked in the comment section below.
- I might read tweets, inbound mentions etc but questions will only be used if you ask below.
- If there are no decent questions (sob) then I will proceed with my current list.
- Stupid questions will be lolled at but will probably not be passed on.
- Great point from Matthew (below) – If there are any questions below that you like then I will take that into consideration when choosing them.
Get to it!
*website linking out may or may not be amazing.