Enhance Media have recently won some exciting new clients and are looking for smart, hardworking SEO’s to come and join their team. The job roles offer a great opportunity to run and create tailored SEO campaigns/strategies for some awesome clients within the recruitment sector.
- Have you been working in SEO for at least 6 months?
- Are you looking for a new SEO opportunity within Woking, Surrey?
If you answered positively to the questions above you have got through the first screening process. Congratulations! Unfortunately there are a few more questions to ask…
- What examples of ranking/traffic results have you had in your current/previous role?
- How did you go about getting these results?
- You have been given a new client. What should their campaign strategy look like?
- What is the hardest part of SEO?
- How did you learn SEO and who do you read in the industry?
- Do you believe that keyword rich domains still hold sway in search results?
- In your opinion what are the 3 most important SEO metrics?
- What music do you like?
If you can answer these questions successfully (or even confidently :)) We would like to hear from you. Please contact them at email@example.com with the latest copy of your CV and a cover letter.